Commercial Design Award of Merit
Project Name: Wray Ward
Firm: Redline Design Group
This rehab project for Wray Ward marketing is truly a lesson in transformation, and the benefits of effectively incorporating light and color into a space.
• The client sought a stand alone building with excellent street presence and a lot of potential to craft into their new image.
• Redline Design Group’s vision for the interior included the removal of very low ceiling systems to lighten the space.
• Strong use of color in the space, to reflect back on the importance of color in a graphic designer’s communication.
• A 16 foot roof deck and bar joists above were revealed after the removal of the existing ceiling system. The result was a welcome change of increased natural light, critical in graphic design work.
• Orange drywall planes are floated over the conference room accents, while warm, woods help balance the palette.
• This project is a perfect harmony of light, color and art, all elements that enhance the graphic design work environment.